Last modified: May 11, 2022
ENERGI MEDIA (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that app users (“you“) may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the ENERGI MEDIA (the “App“).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App and any other sources.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to us or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We do not collect any information about you either through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us; nor
- Automated technologies or interactions, when you use the App, for example, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies[, web beacons,] [and other tracking technologies], or
- any other methods.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we will never ask you to provide for information by filling in forms in the App. This includes information you provide when registering to use the App, subscribing to our service, posting material, and or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
When you download, access, and use the App, it will never collect usage details, devote information nor stored information and files.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not collect any information about you and therefore we do not store or retain any of your personal data.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Privacy Officer, Markham Hislop
Tel: (236) 471-6499
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information and our compliance with this policy and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information listed above.